Friday, May 16

Here Goes....

I've lost count of the number of times I've got myself "clean" with Methadone - and I've never been able to find any idea of the ups and downs from the Internet.  It's not an easy process and, to be honest, it would have helped to have at least some small voice whispering in my ear "Hang on in there; the discomfort will ease up - be strong and all that".


SO, now I've got the chance I thought I'd give it a go myself.  Will it help?  I really don't know.  For myself it'll be a useful little diary - a way of distracting myself.  And maybe, it'll do likewise for others.  We all travel different paths, our pains & aches choose their own targets.  It may even give those with professional interest an insight into the struggle; both mentally and physical as well as the major life changes than are the key to getting and staying clean. 

I won't drop my bomb-like life onto you in one go - bits and bits will no doubt become clear as we go along.

I'll structure this with simple posts showing dosage, with separate posts & longer think-pieces when I've things to get off my chest or to explain my feelings more fully. Please feel free to leave your comments and ideas.  Sorry if this first post seems a little stilted & awkward - I'll do my best to improve.

No comments: